The course is a 6 week period of training and working on an idea. Teams will choose an idea the first day and their goal will be to release a prototype by the end of the program. During each week, we will meet with all teams in what we like to call the pizza night.
The project supports groups of leading accelerators for delivering cross border services to innovative SMEs and entrepreneurs and links these groups with knowledge creators and education organizations on one side and to investors and the business world on the other.
- #5yearsofstartups Happy Birthday, Alex!
- #5yearsofstartups (VII) – Startup School X: What happened in Barcelona?
- ATALANTA Project: An overview of our European partners.
- #5yearsofStartups (V) – Startup School VII: Do Entrepreneurs Dream of Electric Sheep?
- #5yearsofStartups (IV) – Startup School VIII: Startups: the final frontier.